Have you put off dental check-up or dental work appointments for you or a loved one due to cost?
No insurance? No problem! Ask about our exclusive in-house discount wellness plan for uninsured patients:
You deserve the best dental care today. Available to new or current self-pay patients only at Riverbend Dentistry!
Your annual membership fee provides you will instant discounts on cleanings, fillings, dentures, whitening, and more! (An average family of 4 would save $325+ annually for just their routine hygiene appointments alone!)
Just say NO to: deductibles, waiting periods, maximums, claim forms, calling insurance companies, enrollment periods, pre-determinations, and pre-existing exclusions.
Call our Treatment Coordinator for additional questions or to submit your enrollment form today. Remember, you can enroll anytime! (573) 635-6080
12 Month Membership Fees:
- New Patient: $375 ($55+ savings)
- Current Patient: $299 ($55+ savings)
- Additional Family Member: $275 Each ($79+ savings)
- Perio plan add-on fee: $150
12 Month Benefits Include:
- Two exams & two healthy-mouth cleanings
- Bitewings X-rays (7-8 new patients, 4 current)
- One free emergency exam and x-ray image! ($111 value)
- Kids under 14 also receive two free fluoride treatments ($40 value each)
- 20% off fillings, extractions, sealants, SRP (deep cleanings), additional imaging, sealants
- 15% off crowns, root canals, dentures
- $25 off KöR Whitening In-Office, $50 off Night Trays
- 1/2 off cold sore laser treatment, OraVerse, DentalVibe
- Discount not applied to retail items or lab fees/repairs.*
Sample Estimated Savings:
- Emergency Exam $111 – free!
- Fluoride Varnish $40 – free!
- 1-Surface Filling $36 off
- 3-Surface Filling $59 off
- Ceramic Crown $173 off
- SRP (deep cleaning) $39-55 off/quadrant
- Surgical Extraction $60 off
- Panoramic X-ray $24 off
- Root Canal $159-216 off
- Dentures $264+ off each
Would you like to talk more about your potential savings to get a beautiful, strong, healthy mouth?
Additional Membership Guidelines:
– Additional services due at the time of service: a deposit may be required to reserve an appointment. Services not paid in full will be billed at the usual and customary/non-discounted rate.
– Membership lasts 1 year from enrollment; services not completed will be forfeited. All fees are non-refundable/transferable.
– Membership does not cover any services provided outside of Riverbend Dentistry; specialist referrals may be necessary.
– Membership fee discounts do not apply to any office-wide special pricing promotions.
– Current patients’ accounts must be in good standing–no past due balances or missed appointments within the last six months.
– Two cleanings and exams must be scheduled at enrollment; clinical staff may determine deep cleanings are necessary.
– Must follow all Riverbend Dentistry office policies including missed appointments will result in an additional $75 fee. Members may be dismissed from the practice after two “missed” appointments or for non-payment; enrollment fees are non-refundable.
– Membership terms may be altered each year by Riverbend Dentistry prior to re-enrollment.
– *Membership discounts currently do not apply to implants as they are at our lowest promotional price.
– This is NOT insurance and should not be construed as such; it cannot be used with dental insurance.
Annual membership fees are due in full at the time of enrollment. Financing options available through CareCredit.
- Apply anytime: Dental Wellness Membership Application
- New patient to Riverbend Dentistry? Please also fill out: New Patient Enrollment Form
- Annual update required for current patients: Current Patient Information Update Form
* Forms required along with a photo ID for responsible party.